A lot has been said about the dos and don’ts of Internet marketing. But not many people give much attention to listing their business on Google places. Why? Is it not important for your potential clients and customers to know where your office is located? Your physical presence as a business creates your credibility and reliability among customers. If you think having a strong fold in the social media pages is enough to highlight the presence of your business, then think again because listing your business in Google Places is important. In fact, today all business houses whether small, big or start-ups, all are vying for the top slots in Google Places.
5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to be in Google Places
A simple service that is effective enough to allow users to easily spot you with the help of the Google Map. So make your business searchable on the web, how? Just by putting up your business on Google Places. We give you 5 reasons why you must do it now:
- Reason 1 – Google Places to us is what Yellow Pages were to our parents who are too old school to surf the Internet. It is like an online directory and a customer’s go-to place when they are looking for something. The best thing is, it allows you to stuff in all the relevant matter about your business that will help attract target audience to easily spot you. And then you can see the revenue bells ringing.
- Reason 2 – Since Google Places is very location focused, having your business reach the top slot of your locality will be comparatively an easy task for you to achieve. Since your business listing is restricted within your specific region, your chances of having a favorable position in the search engine rankings is a lot higher. Keeping the location and the category of your business specific and restricted helps you to have a top slot.
- Reason 3 – Keywords provide the much-needed boost to help you escalate your position to the top slots. There needs to be some amount of SEO work that needs to be done but relevant keywords help your local business to increase its visibility on the Internet. Certain amount of effort is required in the keyword research because the group of keywords are focused on the region or locality. Choosing location specific keywords help you to get targeted traffic.
- Reason 4 – Users swear by the Google Maps to spot their destination. So having your business listed in the Google Places gives you the scope to see yourself in the Google Maps as well. Once you spot your business in the Map, you can be rest assured that customers and potential clients will join the dots together to spot you. Having your place in the Map increases your reliability in the eyes of your customers.
- Reason 5 – Local listing of your business not just helps you to find yourself a larger section of targeted audience but also provides for a cost-effective strategy to get yourself noticed. Placing your business in the Google Places is extremely low on your pockets but at the same time guarantees volumes of targeted traffic.
Hopefully these 5 reasons are attractions enough to tempt you to place your business in Google Places and see the pumped up targeted traffic reach your business website.