When Mark Zuckerberg was creating Facebook, little did he know that this platform would change the dynamics of social networking and would revolutionize the modes of network and accessibility. Today Facebook boasts of more than 700 million users who are not just hooked but at the same time engaged to the virtual world of communication. With Facebook being the new addiction among the masses, planning business ideas based on this platform is not a bad idea either. After all, when in Facebook you know reaching out to your target audience becomes easy and interacting with them becomes fun.
Why Market Your Business on Facebook?
When you start your business obviously you have a lot of plans in mind. The first and foremost of them is to make it accessible to your target audience. And to do that you need a platform where people can reach out to you seamlessly. And Facebook is just the right option that ticks in all the right boxes. The perks of your business if you make its presence felt in Facebook:
- Customer Interaction – Customers have certain queries that come across their mind before starting a deal but they often go unanswered because there is no place to pose such questions. Thanks to Facebook, customer queries gets answered and there is scope to develop client interaction. The frequency with which you answer the questions also add value to your business. Direct conversation through comments and posts also makes you accessible.
- Business with a Personal Touch – One of the biggest reasons for people to love Facebook is because it allows users to stay in touch. Similarly, when doing business, stay tuned with Facebook and build a relation with your clients and potential customers. The personal touch creates a whole new opportunity for you to design a very personal image about your business in the eyes of your clients. A more personal interaction with your client always helps.
- A Fan Base and a Set of Followers – Having a strong fan base always helps your customers to know about any new updates that your business is making that might be of some benefit to them. Promotional campaigns, contests and other such attractive incentives are a great way to keep them glued to you. These things will not just keep the interest among your fans alive but will also help you to increase the number of followers and fans.
- Facebook Ads – We all know that ads are a great way to boost up your sales and get in the revenue. A well crafted ad placed at the right position allows you to grab attention. And once you manage to get the eyeballs of your potential customers, getting the conversion is just a matter of time because you can target the ads on the basis of your target audience’s area of interest, their demographics, their level of education.
- High Competition – Talk about neck-deep competition and your competitor’s are bound to have already made their presence on Facebook because of its wide reach. So you cannot be far off in times like this otherwise you would miss out on potential clients that your competitors would grab even if your services are way better than theirs. So keep your business in the spotlight for healthy competition and Facebook gives you that opportunity.
These 5 easy steps are probably the best and easy ways to stay in the game for the long run and make good use of the opportunity that Mark Zuckerberg had created just for casual chatting.